Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Good Thing I Love My Job.....


Well, I am back from Kauai, Hi.... It was beautiful and amazing. My heart and mind are still there. In fact, when I woke up this morning, that is what I was dreaming about, walking on the beach, waking up the birds chirping.... It is a good thing I love my job and mostly my family. I was happy to see them again.


About six weeks ago, I put out a challenge in preparation for my trip and summer, that is right around the corner, found here. How did it all go for you?

Mine was successful. I trained hard and ate extra healthy before my trip. But, more importantly was working on my body image issues. I was proud of myself. I worked hard on it and it paid off. While I was out playing on the beach, when I would I think, I do not know that I can do this, I would tell myself nope, you worked hard and you are good to go. Be comfortable in your skin. You are in Hawaii, there is not time to be self conscious and ruin the trip, go enjoy the beauty. I did!



Yes, I did cheat on my food, I was on vacation. I enjoyed every morsel. I did not go crazy, it was really easy to eat healthy food in my eating plan there, fresh fish, pork, beef, veggies and fruit, but I did have my cheats and I did not worry about it. Now that I am back home, I have not stressed about what I ate there or not working out every day. I went back to my healthy eating and training. There is none of the, I have to restrict food, crazy training because of being on vacation. I enjoyed myself, ate what I wanted, loved every minute of it. Came home and got right back on tract. I think that is really the key, if you fall of track, go on vacation, what ever it is, do not allow it to disrupt you.
Acknowledge it for what it is, and move on. Do not dwell on it, it will not do you any good. In fact, it will make it worse. Pick up where you left off, and move forward.

How did the challenge go for you? I hope it was successful.
Saving the world one stick of butter at a time.
God bless,
Jenn
                                                 





No comments:

Post a Comment