Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Weight Lose Challenge Follow Up

I could spend some time on a secluded beach!

Just when you think I forgot about the challenge I set you, and you were getting comfy not having to think about it, BAM, I am following up. It is April can you believe it! That means this month I go to Hawaii, so I have to follow up with you about our challenge. This keeps me honest as well. It also helps all of us to share our short comings, where we have strayed, what has helped get back on track and support one another.

I have done well so far. I did eat some tortillas a few times and some corn chips one night, it was very tasty. I enjoyed them very much! However, I did not allow this to through me in a down word spiral. I ate them, enjoyed them and the next day, I was right back on track.

You see, one of the keys to making a lifestyle change is getting back up. Evaluating the situation, why did you fall, what were the circumstances around it, where do you need to make a change, adjust and move forward. Do not dwell on your set back, acknowledge it for what it is, set a new goal, whatever you need to stay on track and get right back up. The sooner you can move forward, the quicker you will make this new lifestyle change.

My work outs have been going very well. I have pushed myself hard and even in these two weeks I have seen changes in my body. When I do not want to workout one day, or while I my muscles are burning and screaming bloody murder at me and I want to quite, I think about the beaches of Hawaii and I push harder. Mind over matter.

I am also doing better with my body image issues. I decided, what do I have to lose by hating my body, everything. What do I have to gain by appreciating the body God has given me, everything. So, then, why am I hating my body? I am still a work in progress, but much better than I was two weeks ago.

There is my confession, whats up, how I am doing. Now it is your turn.
I really want to hear from you, how are you doing?
What have you found to be the hardest thing so far?
Have you tried any new foods?
Have you tried any new workouts?
Where have you fallen? What helped you get back on track?
What has been your success so far?

Saving the world one stick of butter at a time.
God bless,
Jenn

If you find any of these posts helpful, please share them. The more support we all have, the better we all do.



No comments:

Post a Comment