Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Sugar Toxic Overload

I came across this wonderful video about sugar and just how toxic it really is. Science is finally proving sugar is a contributing cause of heart disease, cancer, diabetes, obesity and is more addictive than cocaine. Some pretty scary stuff if you ask me.


You can find Dr. Ludwig's class he did on sugar. It is about 90 minutes and very deep. Here is a shorter version and Sean Croxton breaks it down for a little easier understanding.

Hopefully soon, we will begin to understand that fat is not the enemy, good healthy real fat, but sugar is, artificial being the worst.

Saving the world one stick of butter at a time.
God bless,
Jenn








1 comment:

  1. Something I've also heard is that new studies are showing that sugar causes a decrease in the ability to learn and in intelligence. I thought that was very interesting and I've been really really watching what I eat lately because of it. I already have a hard enough time learning things in school, I don't need my eating habits to aid in that decline anymore.

    ReplyDelete