Tuesday, September 10, 2013

While BEing Bored, Deep Breath


I won the women's division. Ran it in 24:24, not bad for my first race. 

Deep breathing is a very powerful and under used technique to help with a host of issues. Deep breathing is something I like to use to help calm me down, de-stress and find my way into the phase of just being. There are a host of powerful benefits to deep breathing. Including:

  • de-stressing
  • calming the mind down
  • relaxing the body
  • reduction in pain levels
  • increase in oxygen
  • and many more health benefits


Here is a link that explains how to use this powerful technique.

Give it a try for several days, a couple of weeks and let me know the health benefits you receive.
Saving the world one stick of butter at a time.
God' many blessing,
Jenn


No comments:

Post a Comment