Did you come up with a dream, a goal, a fear you want to conquer? What steps are you taking to make this a reality? A dream with out a plan is nothing more than a passing thought.
One the things between actually achieving your dreams and not, is your self confidence. Do you believe you CAN make your dream the life you wish to live or do you not? When you do not believe in yourself, how do you make your dreams your life? One of the first steps you must take in making your dreams a reality is gaining self confidence.
Self confidence is a muscle. Just like any other muscle, if you want to make it larger, you must work hard. Do one more rep. Lift an extra five lbs on the first set, push 20 more steps. You must push the muscle to make it grow. Self confidence is no different. If want it, you have to work for it. It is not going to come over night. Just like you cannot say, I want to do a pull up today and go do one without having ever done one. You have to work long and hard to do that pull up. Think of self confidence like a pull up.
Here are a few steps to help you work your self confidence muscle:
- Take a journey back in time and recall the event, what someone said, that made you stop believing in yourself, begin healing from here.
- Do not ever look at something as a failure, but a learning opportunity.
- Patrice Mirroring. Look at yourself in the mirror and tell yourself five things you like about yourself. Begin anywhere, even with one.
- If some one compliments you, do not blow it off, try to make yourself look small, take it, own that compliment. Allow yourself to believe it.
- Recruit some of your closets friends, those who love you and know you are better than you see yourself. Stand in front of them and tell them your dream, goal, ambitions, in the first person. Examples, "I am a small business owner." "I am going to over come my body image issues." "I will stop self doubting." Have them tell you if they believe you or not. If they do not believe you, continue repeating your dream until they believe you. They will only believe you, until you believe in yourself.
Ps, if you would like to learn more about essential oils and the benefit they can be to your healthy eating and lifestyle, be sure to check out my web page linked below.